Friday, February 27, 2009
Shampoo...
Today was a productive day. Yahoo! I haven't had alot of them lately been running my tail off too much for that. I helped out in Connor's class but after that I got my floor vacuumed and then shampooed my carpet. Now we used to have horrible ugly dark brown sculptured carpet. I guess when it is the color of dirt you don't see the dirt but this carpet we have now is oatmeal colored. I know we are nuts w/kids but our walls are knotty pine and it is in the basement so it needs to be lightened up. We had a flood this summer and replaced our carpet in the entire basement. The entire month of June was interesting but it sure was worth it. Now you would think I would remember to not run the washing machine when I am leaving the house or going to bed but no I still do. It was caused when it was being repaired and the hose wasn't reattached. No harm no foul. We got the water extractor guy over quickly and so no damage for the most part to the walls either. Now we just need to fix our showers. Oh how I would love to have a shower. Honestly it has been 4 yrs in this house and I am not stretching the truth on that. It was right around when I was ready to have Kolette that I took my last shower. Donnie is not a handyman by choice but he is capable. We just need to motivate him. Had the plumber fix my sink today since my new faucet decided to spray me whenever I turned it on. Hallelujah for working water now:o) HOping this will be a peaceful weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment