Ok, I am not new on the block but my not so quiet daughter had me a bit confused today. I was desperatly in need of groceries and decided to head out early and get groceries at Costco. Things are going quite well. Kolette only has one tone and it is loud. Her first comment that was slightly loud was when we walked past the mens underwear. She says so sweetly "Mommy can I please get my daddy some underwear?" No we are just fine. That was rather sweet to think of her Daddy and I will leave it at that.
Considering it was a Monday and not many people are at Costco you wouldn't think you would have to wait in their freakishly long lines. But I guess that is just part of the experience and so there were only 3 lines open and I am in line behind 3 other people. Kolette says there is a man w/a pony. She wants Ian to see it but the man has passed. I tell her I didn't see the man w/the horse. I am secretly wondering if he had a toy horse or just a shirt or hat w/a horse. Now I have been a mother of girls for over 9 years and when the word pony comes out of a girls mouth it means HAIR PONY! So I haven't figured this out yet. I get thru line get the kids s/thing to eat and we sit down. Then they seriously have to pee. Of course that means take all the groceries out to the car & come back in. So on our way back from the bathroom Kolette says rather loudly "Look it's the man w/the pony!" I don't see and so she points and says it again just as loud. Yeah, totally a lady w/a hat and a braided ponytail down her back. She was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and had young kids in her cart. I tell Kolette it is a lady but she disagrees. I tell her again it is really a lady. She so didn't agree. I guess in her standards you must fluff it up to get her to believe it. Maybe the fact that I don't look good in a baseball hat and so I never wear them has warped her. That girl is full of ideas...
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment