Monday, February 23, 2009

My chubby monkey

Ran across this picture of Ian. He was 7 months old. Yes he weighs about as much as Kolette does now at 3. After having such a chubby healthy monkey Kolette sure seems like a feather. Ian's 5th b-day is coming up and he is so not chubby anymore but I sure miss those chubby cheeks and all the rolls. He was also such a happy friendly baby and now he is so shy it is strange to think about. But all in all I love him for who he is a wonderful sweet boy. Enough gushing but look at all the rolls the baby boobs they will be great blackmail if he decides to be a turkey when he is a teenager;o)

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Aww, he was such a cutie! I remember seeing his picture on Holly's fridge and asking her who it was, and not believing her when she told me since he was so different from your other two!
Baby boobs are cute!

fibibuffy said...

I remember packing him around your house and wondering how you held him all day. My arms ached after a few minutes. He still is adorable by the way, and I can not believe that he is going to be five.