Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am too tired!

One of these days I will learn to slow down. Started out the week w/Ian getting Bronchitis. My boy that is never sick and got the virus we all had last ends up on antibiotics. I bribed him and he even got his 4 shots for school under much diress. It took 3 of us to take his pants off but no crying when he got the shots at all. What a tough guy. I did however have to follow thru on the bribe which is a book full of stickers CARS stickers. They are everywhere but he is immunized.

I have been at the school 2 days and going back tomorrow. Ran the kids for their school fundraiser "cookie dough" they are doing very well even though I am dragging now. Been to Wal Mart 2 times in one week and that is how much I ususally go in a month. I spent 4 1/2 hours making cookies and glazing them w/yummy cinnamon frosting and pipping frosting on the edges to take to Corrins class tomorrow. Then I still have to make frosting for Connor's class so they can decorate their cookies tomorrow. Kolette and Ian have both had parties this week and the other 2 have them tomorrow. I am helping in both. I am however immensly happy that I am able to help in the classes and that the teachers like to have help. It is a great blessing to see who is teaching your kids and also what kind of kids there are.

Enough rambling from me I have frosting to make and hopefully a bath and bed. I need some sleep...

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Good luck, happy napping!