Ok... I am curious what I am to do when you run into a idiot? We went to see my "girls" at their last two basketball games Fri night and Sat afternoon. My "girls" are twins Amanda and Breona(who Kolette is named after in her middle name). They have played soccer for Donnie for forever and babysat my kids and if their mom didn't love them so much I would keep them in a heartbeat. They are wonderful but enough of the gushing.
Ian and Kolette wanted to sit w/their mom during the game yesterday. Kolette walked up to tell me s/thing and then wanted to go back down. I helped her down the bleachers till we were at the one she could walk down to get to Andrea. This guy who is a teacher here looks at my little 3 yr old and makes a mean face and growls loudly at her. Are you kidding?!?!? She backs up and starts to cry. Andrea looks at him and says "Don't be such a meanie scaring a little girl" I take her to a different row and tell her to walk past a mom who I said "wouldn't scare her". This guy has 2 kids and they are 2 & 4. Don't you think he would know better? What a idiot!!!! I am trying to be nice about it to Kolette but who scares a kid they don't know? I am not sure if I should have done anything different since Andrea said s/thing to him twice about being a jerk. Grrrrr...... I really wanted to squeeze his eyeballs out for making my baby cry but I resisited. Mama bear on the loose. She is blonde and mad carrying a small girl.
Not to mention Kolette had been knocked over by a boy and bloodied her lip before this all happened. I don't know if I am overreacting or not but at least it is off my chest and basketball is over so I won't see him.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Who's the teacher and then I will tell you if you are over-reacting!LOL
I'm so sorry that happened. I do not think you are over-reacting at all. I'd be ticked as well.
Carry a squirt gun and get him, since if he is going to act like an animal, you should treat him like one!
Post a Comment