Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Letter to the toothfairy

Corrin has gotten into writing to the toothfairy. Either for herself or Connor who doesn't want the toothfairy to take his teeth he wants his mom to have them. This the the letter Corrin left for the toothfairy tonite

"Dear Toothfairy,

Thank you for the gold coin. What is your last name? Mine is Shuster. Can I keep my tooth for tomorrow so my mo can take pictures and then you can take it tomorrow night. Is it okay if I keep the money tonight? Are you a boy or a girl? Do you like Candy? I do. Are you tall or small? Do you have short hair or long hair? I have long hair. I am in forth grade. I love forth grade. Do you go into different countrys or stay in Oregon? Do you have brothers or sisters or both? Are you oddst or youngest? What are their names?I am the oddest and I have 2 brothers and my sisters name is Kolette. Do you have any kids? Whare is your favorite color? Mine is blue.

Love,
Corrin"

This is the letter that the toothfairy left for Corrin.

"Dear Corrin,

Nice tooth, it came out fast. Can you ask Connor to wiggle his?

My last name is Floss. I have long curly hair. I am a girl. I don't have any kids I am gone too much doing the tooth collecting. I have 40 sisters and 7 brothers. I work everywhere. Blue is my fave color too.

Keep brushing,
Toothfairy"

5 comments:

Tiff said...

That's awesome! She's so creative!

Love my babes said...

I noticed that I no wait I mean the toothfairy forgot to answer a few questions. But she has 2 more loose so she can ask again.

Anonymous said...

Is the toothfairy a pirate? I want to know where she (or he with the little old beard) gets the gold coins. Has Corrin asked about the toothfairy's mother and who does the hair for her 40 sisters? Do they have a train instead of a Suburban?

Love my babes said...

they have wings so I think they are ok w/transportation;o) Gold coins now maybe she is part pirate

Anonymous said...

Anyone still wondering where Corrin gets her creativity? Go,Floss!