Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sick kiddos

Just a quick note. For myself I wish I didn't need a kid puking on my carpet to get me to shampoo the carpet. However it looks just lovely. Well it looked lovely till Kolette decided to puke on it. I guess 2 kids down 2 to go and 2 adults. Bummer is we have plans to go to Reno for Hot August Nights. We NEVER go on vacation except for camping usually once a year after twisting Donnie's arm. But we have paid for the hotel and it is non-refundable now so Lord willing no one else gets sick. I am still confused that it is summer and we are sick. Hopefully this winter we will be extra healthy but w/a kindergartner this year I am not holding my breath. It seems like a breeding ground when they go to school and 5 yr olds are not so great at covering coughs or wiping their noses. However my kids are VERY trained but their mom is a bit on the overboard side of it all.

Hope everyone else has a healthy rest of the summer!

No comments: