Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Letter from Corrin

Corrin learned how to make a man out of one piece of paper and was so excited about it. Anyhow she was susposed to be in bed and I went upstairs and found she had made me a man and this is the letter that was inside.

"Dear Mom,
I made this man for you. You are sweet, loving, kind, nice. I stayed up till 8:45 but it was worth it. We did this in class but it was bigger and you have to guess which desck is mine and it has my girl that I did it looks like me alot and it took two hours to do at school and we did it from a pieace of paper.

From Corrin"

I left the spelling the same and the extremely long run on sentence the same way she did it. My heart is just huge right now w/the love she showed me in a man and a piece of paper. What a kid I will keep her. Like there was any doubt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is that you keep all of them - they are such great reflections of you.

Love my babes said...

Ok, you convinced me:o)