Sunday, January 4, 2009

To Tiff

Just wanted Tiff to know I am thinking of her. I know you aren't excited for the induction but honestly it isn't all that bad. I am such a control freak that I have been induced w/all my kids. The number 1 reason is I wanted my doctor. Three times he was going on vacation. I think not! We had to have help w/getting pg w/Corrin & Connor so he was there literally from the beginning wink...wink...(seriously) I also had his nurse from his office (everytime) and had the same labor & delivery nurse w/the last 3. Crazy I know but it made my life easier. The 2nd reason is I live an hour away from the hospital and delivering on the side of the road isn't my cup of tea.

Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers. What a joy to get to hold that little sweetie tomorrow. Also hope it's quick like the twins. Hugs to you!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Thank you, Amy! It is a relief to hear of positive things, the only things I have heard of induction is that it sucks and hurts worse. Thanks for the love, keep me in your prayers tomorrow!
Love,
Tiff