Holly, Guy and Marty at Holly's Suprise party!!!!!
My friend Holly has a family tradition of telling everyone "Congratulations on your __________'s b-day" whether it is your b-day or your childs or your friends b-day you just have to be the first one to say it for it to count. So to Holly "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!" And since I am an hour ahead I hope I am the first (not to mention she is sleep deprived from school and taking care of her nephews and neice while Tiff is in the hospital.) These pics are from her 30th birthday(suprise) party. Her husband Dan decided to suprise her w/a birthday party and along w/her friend Tracie who hosted it and all her family and friends up there they had a great party. The biggest suprise I think for Holly was Dan paid for Donnie, Me, Kolette, her Dad and her stepmom Marsha to fly up for the party. It was the most spontanious thing I have ever done and soooooooooo worth it. Especially to see Holly's face when she looked up in the loft of the barn and saw all of us hiding out and she let out a scream. Thanks Dan for letting us be a part of it. We had a blast!!!!Tiff-that was just 2 yrs ago and Grant & Ben were just a couple weeks old. What darlings and now they are growing up and big brothers:o) Oh, Congrats on your sister in laws birthday!
So Holly I hope you get to enjoy your birthday and esp get the best gift of little Andrew getting better and ready to go home.
Love ya!





1 comment:
Thanks, love ya too!
Post a Comment