Friday, January 9, 2009

Where's my maid?

Today I have been running like a chicken w/my head cut off. I know I do it to myself, but I am super tired and my house needs a maid. Seriously!!! Since the kids have gone back to school we are busy again. Today I went to Connor's class at 8:30 for an hour. Then I had to rush make peanut butter balls for Corrins class. She finished her Christmas homework so they had a party and everyone had to bring s/thing. So I had to hurry to get them done before school got out. We have early fri's so out at noon. I took them back to the school only to turn around to pick Connor & his friend a half hour later. Then I had to go back 45 mins later to get Corrin, and then 20 mins later Connor had a hair cut. I am just tired! In the meantime I need to clean but they are too busy making messes so I might as well wait.

Last night was the first night for indoor soccer for Kolette & Ian and they were so cute. Tomorrow is their first game and Kolette has instructed Corrin & Connor that they get to watch her! I guess it is her turn to shine and they better pay attention. Ian even played much to my suprise. I thought that he would just try to hold his cousins hand or else just watch but he actually acted like he wanted to be there. Baby steps w/him I guess. In only 7 months he will be going to school and maybe by then he will get over some of his shyness. I hope and pray anyhow. Kolette on the other hand is ready for school now and informed me that she and Ian are going and that Corrin & Connor can stay home. I don't think so! I have to find plenty of things to entertain her or it will be a LONG 2 years till she gets to go.

No comments: