Today has been a great day all around. Starting w/Preschool. I have been nervous b/c I didn't know if Ian would go or cry. We got there early after dropping of Kolette at Gracie's. I couldn't start off his 1st day w/his sister crying b/c she is "big" and not getting to go so that he is on edge. So we get there before anyone else and he talks to "Miss Jen" and I ask if he is ready for Mommy to go and he says Yes! I walked him downstairs to his classroom and kissed him and left. Seriously that easy!!!!! All that worry and he didn't even care. Honestly this is not the boy I leave crying at Sunday school. But it was a great experience for him and he said he had a good time and is ready to go on Thurs. I will admit to the part of me that misses that my boy doesn't need me to hold his hand. I am glad he wasn't stressed but watching a part of him grow up is a bit hard for me.
Tonite I went to the Chonda Pierce concert w/my friend Andrea. We don't get to see each other much since she has older kids and is busy w/their stuff and we are busy w/our younger ones and their stuff. I really wanted to go and everyone was busy and I assumed she would be as well. But to my suprise she wasn't and we had a great time. If you have never seen Chonda she is wonderful. My cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much. She is hallarious and touches your heart all in the same night. It was a great time and we both enjoyed it. It was called the This ain't Prettyville Concert and it was great! I have seen her twice in the past and would see her again. Now I am hoping for Anita Renfro she is hallarious too. What a great nite. I never get out w/o the kids and it was fun! Thanks Andrea for going I had a blast!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Glad preschool went well. Sorry I haven't called you back....I'm really busy with homework this week!
Post a Comment