It took us 3 years to get pregnant w/Corrin and she was worth every worry and tear I cried in the process it took to get her. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. I am so very thankful that God blessed me w/her as my daughter. I am so proud of her and the young lady she is becoming. She is so kind, respectful and very motherly to her siblings. She blesses me daily just by being her. I am thankful for who she is and how she stands up for what is right.Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My long awaited blessing
It took us 3 years to get pregnant w/Corrin and she was worth every worry and tear I cried in the process it took to get her. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. I am so very thankful that God blessed me w/her as my daughter. I am so proud of her and the young lady she is becoming. She is so kind, respectful and very motherly to her siblings. She blesses me daily just by being her. I am thankful for who she is and how she stands up for what is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Way to go Corrin!
Post a Comment