Friday, March 13, 2009

I love you do you love me?

First off I would like to turn the clock back to when my kids were still all home w/me and innocent! I hate that they are getting big enough to deal w/all the emotional issues of boys and girls. Corrin has had a boy who likes her bugging her alot lately. He bugged her some when she was in 1st but they weren't in the same class so it was harder for him to have contact w/her. Now she has had him in her class for 2 yrs. He lays on her, pinches her, shakes her and generally won't stop touching her! Aaahhhh!!! Leave my baby alone. I hate that my sweet little girl has to be tough so he will get the point. I never thought I would have to tell her"Don't step on the foot it doesn't hurt as much as the shins" "If he really won't quit it you know where to kick him don't you?" "Make sure when you hurt him you say loudly DON'T TOUCH ME!" Honestly it is really hard when I go in her class to help and I see that boy to not get in his face and say "Leave Corrin alone do you understand me?" but I resist and hope he will just quit.

Now onto Connor. He is a very sweet boy and friendly to everyone. Now he has already picked out his wife and her name is Brooke. She is a very sweet little girl who lives in Tennessee. So she is safe from being a girlfriend. Yea! But our new neighbor girl invited our family to her sisters b-day party. She gave the invite to me so I felt a little obligated. Things go so busy I didn't think we could make it till Kolette cried that we weren't going to a party. So we go. Trinity follows Connor around and I thought nothing about it. But then I hear her mom say "We don't say that it is ok to like him but don't tell him you love him" Then she comes over to me and says that she told Connor "I Love you do you love me?" Luckily Connor acted like a guy and acted like he was deaf or couldn't hear her.
So when we get home I tell him "You understand we aren't going to play the I love you game right?"
He says very defensively "I didn't!"
He then says " But Trinity REALLY loves me and so does Summer"
I told him he was very lovable but lets just be friends w/girls it is more fun that way.

So then I take Connor to Ontario to get cleats that fit for soccer. I ask him about Trinity and Summer and he says "Summer almost kissed me and she always makes kissy faces at me." I asked what he does and he says when they act that way he just "Moves away" I told him "Good boy"

My babies are growing up and I am not ready at all. Ian starts school this fall and all he ever chooses for friends seem to be girls. What am I going to do then????????

No comments: