The beginning to a busy week. Went to the Chriopractor today and after throwing my back into pain 3 weeks ago I am feeling now like a human. Took Ian w/me and he was a perfect angel. The other little sunshine went to Joyschool. Made it so much easier. Told Ian to take s/thing to play w/and he took a lock, key and mini tape measurer. How easy can you get? Kolette would have HAD to touch everything and ask why couldn't she touch everything to the point I would need a massage from the stress of not relaxing when he is trying to crack me.
But my exciting and super cute news is Kolette started Ballet today. She was so cute and just loved it. Considering it was an hour long she paid very good attention. However having one of her favorite friends there Gracie made her slightly distracted. But what fun is anything if you don't have a good girlfriend to hold your hand? At one point the teacher asked them to line up. Now Gracie and Kolette are only 7 months apart but Gracie comes from tall genes and she is as tall as Connor. So Kolette is behind Gracie and holding her around the tummy which is shoulder level for Kolette and Gracie is reaching behind her to hold Kolette around the back. I took a pic on my camera phone and if I could figure out how to get it on my computer I would post it. Help Tiff I know you are a genius at this stuff. Anyhow it was so much fun to see her doing s/thing that was just for her. She had so much fun.
Now for sleep since the rest of my week will be hectic.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment