Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Ian!!!

Today is my baby boy's 5th birthday! Wow, how time flies! This was taken a week ago and they were being goofy - shocker! Some of the wonderful things about Ian are he is just a complete sweetie. He will wait and hold a door open for me and today he wanted to open my car door for me before he got in. He will run to open the heavy doors at the school for me. He loves to get the laundry out of the laundry shoot and take to the laundry room and he isn't even asked. He is always the first to share whatever candy or treat he has w/anyone else esp. his mommy. If you ask to play with whatever he has as long as you use your manners he will share it. He is Kolette's protector and has been for Connor as well. I remember when he was 3 1/2 during a soccer game of Corrin's some kids were messing with Connor and so he yelled for Ian. Ian came over and started to throw sand at the kids and yell. It scared them off and then he was done. He went back to quietly playing with whatever he was playing with. He is a quiet boy and still quite shy but he is working on it gradually. He is just a genuine sweetheart and I adore him. I feel so blessed that God gave me the opportunity to be his mom. He has a heart of gold and I am thankful that I get to spend my days with him. I told him the other day he was getting so big and asked who said he could do that. He said "Not you!" Nope I am not in a hurry for him to grow up I love every moment I have with him. Thank you Lord for my precious boy!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday, Ian!