Just want to say Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddy's out there. For me growing up Father's day was a day to wonder what it would be like to have a Daddy that actually cared about me and knew me.
I am so thankful that my children have the chance to have that kind of Daddy. I say there is a difference between a Father and a Daddy. I had a Father and my kids are so blessed to have a Daddy. So for me it been a gift to look forward and not back. Donnie adores our children and is a great Dad to them.
It was fun to see Connor yesterday when I went to Target. He found a set of 10 hot wheels and really wanted one of them for Donnie and said he would pay me back for it. So I said ok and the second we got home he went and got me $10 for it. He was so excited to give it to his Daddy. He is all heart that boy. Donnie loved it. They also gave him gifts from church but the hot wheels were so important to Connor and now to his Daddy. Great day! Love from your child . . . priceless
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment