Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VBS, Fevers and Bronchitis Oh My!

By the way I want to remind myself that it is indeed June. From the looks of the weather it is rainy and stormy so one would think it is April. And whenever it is yucky outside it means you must be sick. So that is my story for the last month. I took Ian in on Monday and he has bronchitis and acts fine as per usual. Took Mystery Child aka Kolette in yesterday and she has some sort of virus. So after sleeping on the couch w/her for 2 days I feel wonderful. She is on day 3 of a fever. Ahh!!!!

To complicate matters I am leading the preschool group at VBS and couldn't take Kolette yesterday and that didn't go over well w/her. But after bribing her daddy to take her to ice cream to soften the blow it went ok. So since both the kids have a game tonite and then they go late to VBS I am not sure what to do. I have to teach my class but w/a sick kid who I can't take and 2 kids playing ball at the same time I am not sure how to do it all.

Anyhow my life in a nutshell. But the good news is we got a few toys for our yardsale next weekend by Connor and Ian cleaning out their closets. Yahoo!

No comments: