Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cheap entertainment

We may not be anywhere but at home but the kids are making their own entertainment. They were playing a game I like to call "How quickly can I break my arm?" also known as Slide down the stairs in a laundry basket. Amazingly enough we haven't been to the ER yet. Corrin took a tumble in the middle of the stairs and that is as close as we got. Of course as I am taping this(yes I deserve the mother of the year award) I tell her she is going to break her arm but she and Connor both believe if you don't want to break your arm that you won't. So later that day we go to Connor's game and his coach's son broke his arm. I asked Connor if he had asked the boy if he wanted to break his arm. The concept was lost. Bummer!

So they changed the game to include sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag.

Todays game was get peanut butter on the ceiling. Not quite sure how they got it there my ceilings are pretty tall. That is pure talent. Never a dull moment around here.

Kolette's life long dream of having "Shells" has finally come true. She love Ariel b/c she has shells of course Ariel has boobs to fill in her shells. But Kolette got a swim suit that she says is shells. So if I can make dreams come true I am doing pretty well.

Now for the base/softball games tonite to see how much more entertaining it can get.

No comments: