Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost a triple

Life is starting to slow down since softball is over as of yesterday and one more game for Connor. My daughter who says she "hates" softball had another boring walk fest at her game yesterday. However she was the only one who got a good hit yesterday. If the gal who started off on 1st had just ran from 3rd to home she would have had a triple possibly a grand slam. Corrin may not like softball but that girl can run. Of course she plays it close to the cuff and acts like it's no big deal but I know she secretly is happy to have had such a great play. Silly girl! She never wants to let her feelings show. She is incredibly competetive but not agressive so one on one she loves it. She loves to race the next door neighbor and she always beats him. She usually gets 1st or 2nd when she runs at school and if she trades w/her best friend as to who gets first.

Corrin is just a funny girl b/c she definatly has a mind of her own. But man that will work in her favor when she gets older. She is currently so excited about getting her daddy's permission to go to Kids Camp. I am so happy for her I know she will have a great time. Also it is only 10 minutes away if for some reason she needs me and also my friend lives up the hill so double bonus!

As for me my biggest accomplishment for the summer is I have cleaned out my messy drawers(yes I admit I had more than one of them). Feels good! Also I got all my kids in bed by 9 tonite and that feels really good. So now onto getting ready for the yard sale. My piles are no where close to what they should be. However my friend will make up for it and hopefully the weather cooperates.

Now off to bed for me...

No comments: