Saturday, March 28, 2009

The joys of boys...

Just a warning for the weak of stomaugh stop reading right here

Ok, we are sitting at the table well Donnie, Corrin, Kolette and I were after dinner. I had sent the boys to the tub. This is what I heard...

Ian: Connor do you want to smell my underwear? I just tooted and then pooped in them?(the pooping is what we call skid marks.)

I went in to talk to Ian. I only made it as far as the door and a quick peek before I had to leave or else my parental spiel was going to be interrupted by laughter(my own). I then went in and I picked up the underwear and explained what skid marks were. I also told Ian that was gross and not to say that.

Seriously that was not s/thing I had mentally planned for when I 2 boys. But I can see this is going to be quite the ride. I just have to say girls aren't that gross or at least I hope not.

3 comments:

momof72nheaven said...

Just wait until your little one is Lea's age. You will be surprised!

Rachelle said...

Girls are not innocent. My 3 girls kill me with crudeness. Tooting, burping and loving every minute of it. I keep telling them that is not what girls are suppose to do but they ignore me..
Maybe I will get lucky on the boy part since I only have 1 and he doesn't have another brother to aggrevate him..

Love my babes said...

Kenda-I can only imagine esp. since she looks up to Lea:o)


Rachelle what if the girls teach him? Body humor sure has it's place in their young lives doesn't it?