Friday, March 20, 2009
Bowling fun and more
Today was a fun day for the kids. My friend went out of town and asked if her son aka Connor's best friend could stay the night tonite and play tomorrow. No problem and of course it made Connor's day as well. We decided to take the kids bowling so I asked if one of Corrin's friends could come as well. So we all went bowling. Amazingly enough this is the first time the kids other than Corrin have bowled. Now that they are smoke free I felt good about going. They had a blast. Now if only I could always bowl w/o the worry of a gutter ball. But if I could use that little thing that you place your ball on and roll it down then it would really impove my score. They were hallarious! We then went to ice cream and now the sugar high is preventing them from going to sleep. Think Amy think sugar before bed duh! Don't they teach that in Parenting for dummies? That only keeps them awake for much longer and then they will wake up too early in the morn. Then their moms will want to kill me. But they are all great kids and a joy to have over so life is good... Not to mention that spring break is here and the sun was out and we even got a bit sunburned on our necks. Spring! Spring! Spring!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks Giles loved bowling!
Post a Comment