Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too bad I don't drink

Ok, for one I don't drink ever. But the way things have gone this week w/my youngest 2 if I did I would sure be in trouble. They are soooooooooo testing my patience and I have so much to do that it is driving me crazy.

Mon I helped at the school all day and they were w/me so that was day 1 w/o a nap for Kolette. Tues I took them to storytime and then spent the entire afternoon fighting w/my mother in laws printer so I could fax a copy of my license to the Oregon Vital Statistics so UPS would deliver my birth certificate. Not to mention that Donnie's trucks yes both of them broke. So he spent all day trying to get it fixed. So he was behind a entire day to start out Wed. That night I stayed up till 3 am working on 7 pairs of pajama pants(clearly not thinking). Wed morn I spent w/a friend working on a craft project and then ran to the school to watch the kids Winter program. Then later on went shopping w/my brother to finish up for Christmas. Please oh please let me be done. Then I stayed up working on Corrin's teachers present till 2 am(you would have thought I would have learned the night before it really makes you tired). So today I spent all morn making popcorn balls for the kids parties. Then spent the afternoon in their classes which was fun. In the meantime Kolette has spilled hot chocolate in her room, pretended her clothes are confetti and made her room a disaster, popped open a new bag of marshmellows b/c clearly I don't feed her enough, put toys in my shoes, left her shoes in all rooms of the house. I could go on but why it just makes me tired. Not to mention that her and Ian decided that the best way to start out the morn was to have a yelling contest while spinning. Oh yeah great start!

On the other hand today is the last day of school for this year. Hallelujah!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey if you don't drink, the least you could do is slip a little Baileys in the kids' sippy cups, it might calm them down a little! Just Kiding! :) I can't believe you are sewing so much for Christmas this year, you are amazing! Love ya!

Love my babes said...

Thanks Tiff!