Friday, December 19, 2008

I am legal now!

I got my official license today w/lovely picture and all. However bless the lovely lady who just assumed that I still weighed 125. Bless her!!! That is a birthday present to me. I am stuck w/the weight on there for 8 more years I shutter to think what it will be in another 8 years. Maybe just shifted south instead.

It has been a crazy week but tomorrow since we are all healthy this year Hallelujah we are going shopping for a dress for me. Now that could be fun or depressing depending on the mirrors and the choices. But we are taking the kids w/us and Corrin is a very complimentary girl so I will get at least a compliment from her and Ian loves to tell me that I am beautiful even first thing in the morn when my hair and face are in need of a makeover. Bless him! And I refuse to make dinner on my birthday so we get to go out s/where where I don't have to cook. Yea!!!

Connor cracked me up tonite he said "Since I'm not allergic to anything can I be allergic to green beans?" I said "Yes". A little background in case I have never told he doesn't like them and when he was picking his nose and eating his treasures and wouldn't quit it I made him eat one green bean each time he at a booger. So Corrin would say Connor at a booger and he would yell no I didn't and I don't want a green bean. One time I made him get me a can so he could eat one and then Kolette ate the entire rest of the can. Now since I am his mother and I do happen to remember him since birth I can attest that the dislike to green beans is a very recent thing only since he has been in school. So if we have green beans for dinner he will tell me "I didn't pick my boogers" It is warping him for life but it worked! I told him green beans are much better for him that dirty germy snot! Gross!!!!!! Yeah parenting 101 right here... He is my most picky eater but it has all happened more recently so it is driving me nuts. Things he has liked he now deams disgusting. Crazy boy.

I sure hope everyone has a great day tomorrow it only 5 days left till Christmas then;o)

2 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

Happy Birthday....hope it's a good one!

Anonymous said...

Kind of reminds me of green peppers.