I am just curious how many of you are ready for Christmas? I am partly ready. I have a few more gifts to buy and the stockings as well. I have Kolette's quilt left to finish; it is mocking me in my front room b/c it is in the quilting frame but I have yet to start tying it. I know I have to do that since I can't bind it till that is done but man did it have to be so big? It is a queen and what braindead person decided to buy her a queen sized bed needs to be thumped but since that is me I will let myself off w/a stern look. I have 6 pairs of pajama pants to sew and 2 capes. Is that all? I started Donnie's scrapbook of the 55 Bel Air and it is mostly done. Hallelujah!!! I still have to get my Christmas cards delived and mailed. Then the cookies and goodies to do.
So I guess I am tagging all of you to see how far along you are.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment