Thursday, December 4, 2008

Calgon take me away...

Ok, I haven't blogged for a few days b/c basically I have been running my tail off and the computer hasn't even been turned on in 2 days.

Yesterday I took Kolette and Ian to my neighbors for Joyschool and stayed since they aren't part of it she is just nice and let us come. Came home w/just enough time to grab the camcorder b/c Connor was singing at the Chamber which was absolutely darling. Then grabbed lunch and got home w/about an hour to spare before we picked the kids up from school and then we had our Christmas craft at the church which Kolette and Ian got to do as well and that lasted till almost 9 which is past everyone of their bedtime.

Today is the day for insanity. I walked the kids to school and stayed! All day... We are doing a Christmas Craft thru the CPT that is concrete stepping stones. We have 28 classes in our school w/565 students. We did almost half today. We mixed the cement in the bus barn and had the classes come out and poured their drip trays full of concrete and helped them to their classes. My feet are killing me but they are going to turn out so cute. I will NOT be voting for this craft next year. We have to finish the rest on Mon. We got done at 1pm and to run home make Donnie lunch and head back to the school b/c Connor was getting an award for P.E. @1:55 and then Corrin was getting an award at 2:30 for Academic achievement. They were both suprised. The assembly got out just in time for me to walk from one building to another and wait for the 10 minutes before they got out of school. I think I need to recheck my brain next time I say "I would love to help w/this project"

Tomorrow is friday it has to be calmer right? Oh, wait I forgot I am having 3 extras after school. But in all honesty I think I love the chaos and extra kids when they are good kids isn't a hassle and it occupies my kids. These kids are good kids it will be fine. Time flies so fast and I am not sure empty nest is going to work out very well for me anyway.

No comments: