Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thinking of Tiff

Tiff I was just thinking of your tag a month or so back. You know the one that everyone was mad at you about? I think now would REALLY be a bad time for that tag. Considering the disaster Christmas brings to our homes. My house at the moment looks like it threw up toys and paper. Connor has lost his MP3 and it has only been 2 days! You would like to think my house was so tidy that it would just show up. Considering he is my cleanest child this isn't a good thing that he has lost s/thing. What else has my house eaten. Why didn't I get a maid for Christmas? Seriously I would be very thankful for one and even make her brownies. Maybe just children that will pick up their own toys even for one day w/o asking that would be nice too. Maybe I will just dream about it for now. One day my house will be cleaner and quieter and I will wish for the mess.

No I am not starting a tag b/c I know people would come after me. I hope you are doing well Tiff since you are getting so close to that little baby being born.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Boy, that would be a way to lose friends, wouldn't it? Even I am nicer than that! My house is no better, between Christmas and all of us being sick and me not being able to bend over to pick things up off the floor, our house is a disaster as well. Marty and I searched the place for a missing milk cup last night and never did find it. Ben found it first thing (of course).

Thanks for the thoughts, baby should be coming soon!

Love You!

Love my babes said...

I sure hope you didn't think I was mad or thinking you would tag anyone right now either. I just happened to look at my pictures from that tag and thought how nice it would be to look like that right now. HOpe I am not on your bad list w/my post. Honestly I meant it in a loving way I think you are wonderful and amazed w/all you do considering you have baby coming anytime now.
Love ya Tiff!

Tiff said...

Oh, no, I wasn't upset at all, don't worry! :) I completely understand, I still see little bits of wrapping paper and tissue on the floor, and Christmas was how many days ago? I would love my house to be in some kind of order, but I don't know if that will happen anytime soon. I would not be thrilled with a tag right now, I would probably just take pictures of my ceiling instead!

You are no where near my bad list, don't you fret!

Love you!