Saturday, September 19, 2009
Coffee
Just a silly post for today. It has become a busy life since the school year has started and soccer is now in full swing it is busy. But I have to admit I have become a coffee addict. I would first like to thank my friend Holly for starting this wonderful habit. I spent a few days at her house back when I only had one kid and she introduced me to it. She has laughed at me alot over the years as I have ordered a mocha w/a quarter shot of decaf. Next i would like to thank my friend Kristi for introducing me to a coffee house that makes heaven in a cup. Yum. For these wonderful friends I owe you a coffee of your choice. Love ya coffee sisters:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are welcome!!!
Glad I could help!! Anything for a friend!
Post a Comment