Thursday, September 24, 2009

Change and me relaxed? How odd. . .

It sure seems funny how I post so much less when my life is busier and I have more to post about. Well change seems to be in the air. After Janet passing they finally hired a new Kindergarten/1st grade teacher. The only hitch is that they hired Corrin's 4th grade teacher. Now the background is that she was a kinder/1st grade teacher and when they had a kinder class too small to have 5 teachers and a big 4th grade class they swapped her up. So although she is awesome w/Corrin's class she has health issues and Corrin has an unusually hard grade. So while the kinder/1st will be so blessed to have her we will miss her so much. But for me the control freak I am amazingly calm about this change. Corrin met her new teacher today and she will team teach w/Corrin's teacher for a week and then they are all hers. Wow - - - this is going to be strange. But considering all the circumstances w/everything I think God is completely in control here and I don't need to get in the way. So I will look forward to meeting this completely new(this is her 1st year) lady who will be Corrin's teacher. But for those of you who know me this puts me completely out of my comfort zone. God is in Control!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice that God is in control since He knows exactly what He wants and what each of those students need! Between your accepting attitude and Corrin's flexibility, she is going to do great! Do yourself a favor and each day look backwards at the day so you can reward yourself for everything you have accomplished. It's more fun counting accomplishments than stresses. You deserve it!!!!

Love my babes said...

Thanks Mom I needed to hear that:o) You always know what to say.