Today is Mother's day and we went to our usual Mothers day place-The Zoo!!! I know it seems kinda crazy but seeing the kids enjoy themselves is what being a mom is all about.
So after we run all over the zoo we are walking the long way back to our car. I am saying s/thing to Ian about how "Well coz Mama knows everything right?" to which he is still young and sweet enough to agree. Connor on the other hand doesn't think I know everything he says his dad does. I ask why and he says "Coz Dad went to the same grade twice!" Ok, I give I can't argue w/that logic. Silly boy but he loves his dad. This being the boy that for the first 6 yrs of his life said he was only
Mom's boy to adoration for dad. I guess Donnie deserves some adoration after 8 yrs.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment