Since I have complained a bit on my few and far between posts I am going to say a few things I am thankful for today.
*I am thankful Kolette hasn't had a fever since Sat nite
*I am thankful we are going to her specialist tomorrow and hopefully will get some answers
* I am VERY thankful that in the midst of a doctor change I have found a friend/caring doctor. It has been a very hard transition emotionally for me to change doctors for Kolette b/c of her history. I hate describing her life to everyone new and wondering/hoping they can figure out what is going on w/her. I love the doctor we have seen from Corrin's birth but the office enviornment is not easy to deal with and he is so hard to get into. So I am eternally thankful for Dr. Travis and his willingness to treat Kolette w/the best possible care. He has eased my mama's heart.
* I am thankful school is out in less than 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* I am thankful for family and friends and how they listen to me in my sleep deprived moments of insanity
* I am EXTREMELY thankful to God for allowing me to be a wife and a mom the 2 best jobs in the world!!!
Ok mushy time is over coz I could go on and on and on. . .
Thanks everyone!!!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment