Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I last got on. Not to say nothing has happened in our lives in the meantime. I guess so much has happened I don't have the time to do blogging.

We are now back in school. Corrin in 5th, Connor in 3rd, Ian in 1st and Kolette is in her last year of preschool. Kolette missed the cutoff by 8 days to go to Kindergarten but I am super fine w/that. Kids are sent to school all the time when they are sick and the parents don't recognize the kids are sick till the school sends them home. When kids are in Preschool parents pay for their kids to be there so they don't take them when they are sick. Knowing my girl she would be out of school more than she was in it based on past experience.

Biggest thing that is going to happen in our house is I am getting a baby to love on during the day. I am watching a baby starting Oct 4th for a friend of mine that is a teacher. It took a little ok alot of convincing for me to agree to it but once I did I am super excited. She is going to be just turning 2 months when I get her. She is blonde and blue eyed so she will fit right in.

We have just finished our bathroom remodel well at least the shower part. Now we just have to pick out some vinyl for the floor and we will be all set. Man it has been literally 5 years since we have been able to take a shower in this house. I don't know if I will be tempted to take a bath for a very very long time.

I guess that is all for now or else I would go on for pages and pages. Hoping you are all having a wonderful and blessed weekend!

No comments: