I would like to know what the facination w/panty liners is? This is Ian & Kolette almost 2 yrs ago and the facination hasn't tired for Kolette yet. Ian once made me a tampon chain by popping out the centers. I also had to have the talk w/him that Pantyliners aren't stickers. YOu know it is getting out of hand when you hear the distinct sound of a panty liner being pulled back up from the floor. However Kolette is in a huge hurry to be big she

got into them just the other day and had 3 pads stacked on top of each other on the counter and was yelling for me to come and help her. I told her she didn't have boobs yet so she can't have them yet. Seriously why would she want to deal w/all the details of being a lady. However she said for her b-day she wanted boobs and make-up. I told her she wasn't a lady and she couldn't have them yet. She said "Grandma says I a lady". She also said she does have boobs but I had to tell her until she has big boobs she can't have ladies things. Oh boy, the next 10 yrs are going to be interesting. She says she has "tiny boobs and a big bum". Apparantly if you have a big bum that is really good in her mind. If you mistakingly call it a little, tiny or small bum you will get tears from her. I told her to sit her little bum down at Costco and she cried and said "it's a big bum!"
1 comment:
You are in for a fun ride! Those pictures still crack me up!
Post a Comment