Ok I have never been a huge Black Friday kinda gal. I have no problem getting up and going to JoAnn's early in the morn but my experience there has been rather pleasant. I have the drill down grab a number first thing then grab fabric. Actually have a friend grab the number and I grab madly at fabric. Then you wait and get your fabric cut. If you are friendly you can sweet talk others into letting you have a couple yards of the super cute fabric they have in their cart after they are done. It is early but nice. However this year I didn't deem it a good enough sale and after FINALLY getting my craft/closet of crap cleaned I didn't want to ruin it w/more fabric I didn't have the room for.
So. . . my friend asked if I wanted to hit Wal Mart and I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do that. I decided against it but she asked if I wanted to drive to Boise on Thanksgiving and go to Toys R Us which opened up at midnight. So we did and it was really cold. However the wait for over an hour w/o coffee I might add they finally let us in. We had to use a cart w/a childseat on it for it was all that was left. I basically made it thru the main aisle all around the store. I did however get some great deals and feel much more prepared but not completely ready for Christmas. However it is just amazing to me how rude people can be. I seriously stood there not moving w/a lady pushing her boxes up against my back and my stomaugh was pushed up against the cart. But yet I waited nicely. But NOOOOOOO not this rude lady w/the nose ring. She pushed up an aisle that had NO room the wrong way and ran over a mans foot and just kept going. My friend Buffy she is much better at telling people to back off nicely. She told a lady who kept bumping her w/her cart repeatly to stop b/c it wouldn't get her any further. Grrr.... But after waiting in line for over 2 hours we were finally free. I got home at 4am and thankfully caught a little bit of sleep. Thank the good Lord for good children who didn't destroy the house while I got a tiny bit of rest.
Now we will see how much I want to go next year. The company was great and the deals were good so we will just have to see how much insanity we are willing to put up with. . .
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment