Ok, it is a little crazy that a pair of jeans can make my day but ohhhhhhh they are so doing that for me today. I went shopping over the weekend and found 2 pairs of jeans but one of them was just perfect for me. So I bring them home and pull them out of the bag and AHHHHHH they didn't take the thing off of the leg. I don't want to ruin the pants and try to get it off myself so have to just wait. The store was in Nampa and I SO not running right back.
Anyhow my mother in law took them back and got the tag off. Yahoo!!!! These pants feel so good and it makes my day! Yep I am so a girl and a nice pair of pants does it for me. Now off to tackle a laundry room full of laundry my super pants will help sustain me thru this yucky task!!!!! Da da da DA!!!!!!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ah, the little pleasures in life, that when you have kids, are not so little!
Congrats on the perfect pants. That'll keep you going for days!
Post a Comment